Log in

No account? Create an account


moot scheduling

« previous entry | next entry »
Feb. 5th, 2009 | 12:01 am
mood: sniffly

I'm sick as a dog, so I have to back out of hosting our semi-traditional Bay Area second Sunday Moot Thing. If anyone else would like to have it at their house, that would be great.

Otherwise maybe later this month, or just hold off until March?

Link |

Comments {4}


(no subject)

from: msilverstar
date: Feb. 6th, 2009 06:25 am (UTC)

Sounds good to me. *snuffles*

Parent | Thread