(1) List 5 celebrities you would have sex with without even asking questions.
(2) Put all of them IN ORDER of your lust for them. (5 - 1, 1 is the hottest.)
(3) Say which movie/show/thing it was that hooked you.
(4) Supply photos for said people.
(5) Tag five people!
There's no one I'd have sex with without asking questions, it just doesn't work that way in my head. That said, I enjoyed thinking about it very much. if I wasn't married...
(runners-up: Freema Agyman, Billie Piper, Dom (esp. his sexy voice), Evangeline Lilly (esp. her strong arms), Karl, Orlando, Philippa Boyens, Jason Isaacs, Liam Neeson, Johnny Depp, Peter DeLuise, and from my youth, the 1970s Richard Chamberlain, Michael York in Cabaret, Randolph Mantooth, Alan Alda....)
5) Eric Bana. The huge-but-cute looks-dumb-but-really-quite-clever thing somehow gets to me. I mostly dislike bulgy muscles, but on Eric, I just want to lick them. I got hooked on him in Troy, and liked his performance in Black Hawk Down very much.
4) David Tennant. I live his uninhibited pleasure both as an actor and from what I've seen of him in life. He's also lean and sexy. Casanova, Blackpool, and Doctor Who. And the way he gushes about The Proclaimers I find completely charming.
3) Billy Boyd. There's a lot of layers to him, and I like that. Obviously, Pippin is completely wonderful. And Sniper 470. And pretty much every other movie I've seen him in, and his personal appearances -- I've seen him three times now and would happily watch him every day. One thing that struck me was the article on him which said that everyone in the Scottish theatre loved him, no one had a bad word to say about him. Same with LOTR. That's sexy to me (I know I'm weird). I happened to watch his appearance at the Make Poverty History event again, and he was great. Plus, when he sings, it's like all the (good) fanfic in the world coming to life. He gets growly and intense and intimate, and makes me quite weak in the knees. Watching him singing "Drunk" was one of the sexiest things I've ever done in public.
2) Peter Jackson. Yes, I have a thing for him. He's my age, and reminds me of some of the guys I
1) Viggo Mortensen. When he turns the sex on, I completely melt. I've been in love with Aragorn since I was eleven, and Viggo's Aragorn was just like the one I imagined. And, ehm, Blouse-man in Walk on the Moon is so sexy, omg. Also sexy: the way all his castmates and crew and directors on all his movies can't say enough about how great he is to work with, talented as an actor and generous as a person. The pictures of him and David Cronenberg are completely darling. I admire his anti-war activism too, and the way he's learning to present it, as he did at the Golden Boot Awards (Western movies event). His smile makes me smile back.
Um. Guh. *toes curl*
Hmmm. I seem to be more heterosexual than I thought. Part of it is that celebrity women have to stay very thin and I like more substance and body to a sex object. Being so thin makes them seem fragile, even when they're not, and that's not sexy to me. I stood next to Miranda Otto for a minute while she was signing autographs -- she's 5'6" in three-inch-heels, very finely boned, and about half my girth. I was afraid I'd knock her over.